However, we do not offer any promises as to how often it will be updated, but we will try our best!
Elizabeth Jane (Libby) was born Wednesday, March 26, 2008 at 1:48 pm, weighing 8 pounds, 4 ounces and measuring 20.5 inches long.
Here is a video of some highlights from Libby's first 10 days.
And, here is a link to some pictures from Libby's first 10 days.
6 comments:
my favorite part is about 20 seconds in when eric is rubbing libby's head...at first libby seems happy, but then she starts bawling...hilarious ;)
EXTREMELY cute baby...and also, that's an active baby! Or maybe you just captured all the active parts in the video.
Klaus
Jamie, you already look amazing like nothing ever happened.
Libby is adorable, and we can't wait to meet her!
Welcome to the world of blogging. I hope you are better at updating than I am. You all look great!
Okay, I am a total sap, sitting here crying at work. Libby is beautiful, and Jamie, you look fabulous as usual!! I must say, I'm incredibly impressed with the video - so much for new parents not having any time for anything! You guys are inspiring me for when mine arrives...
Congratulations. Libby looks adorable, and Gentry seems to be adjusting well. Can't wait to see you and meet the new addition.
libby is adorable! the video is well-done, are you available around late june to make one for ours? :)
leigha's dying to visit (as am i)
Post a Comment