You can tell that I am super creative when it comes to naming these posts, huh? The last two weeks have been fairly busy. We had a fun visit with my sister the weekend before last. She kept Libby while Eric and I stole a quick dinner out, which was really nice. That Saturday Libby got her first bottle of pumped milk, which went really well to our relief! Eric can now help with some of the feedings.
Aunt Michaela
First Bottle
This past weekend Libby and I attended the baby shower of some good friends of ours, Heather and Matt. They are expecting a baby girl at the beginning of June and we are so excited for them. It was also great to introduce them to Libby - our girls will be so close in age!
Heather's Baby Shower
Today Libby and I went to my 6 week check-up and I got my clean bill of health. I am looking forward to starting "Mommy Bootcamp," a workout class in our area where moms attend with their babies in strollers. Its like StrollerFit or Stroller Strides for those who are familiar with those.
Paula, the midwife who delivered Libby
2 comments:
I am SO GLAD that you two came to the shower - what a great chance to catch up with you and meet Libby for the first time!
You look great and Libby is a total doll! She is such a daddy's girl.
Post a Comment