We just got back from a glorious week in Duck, North Carolina. We couldn't have asked for better weather (80's and relatively low humidity, with a nice breeze.) We went with my parents, sister and her boyfriend, Ryan and I think a good time was had by all. My mom took "night duty" with Libby, which basically consists of pacifier replacement once or twice each night so Eric and I got to "sleep through the night" 7 nights in a row!! Heaven! Eric and I went jet-skiing and we also went out to eat by ourselves twice! We also went with Michaela and Ryan to see the wild horses in Corolla. It was awesome, that is until the 4x4 we were riding in ran out of gas!
I am still sorting through and editing the hundreds of pictures that we took and I hope to post a link to our favorites sometime soon. In the meantime, here's a little to tide you over.
3 comments:
Looks like a wonderful vacation! I love Libby's rolls. =)
That sounds heavenly!!
Yeah, we are quite in love with Libby's rolls too. :-) We thought she'd never get them!
Post a Comment