Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Holidays! (Belated)


Its no secret by now that I am a delinquent blogger.  We are slowly starting to get back into our groove after a fantastic holiday season.  Eric was off for two whole weeks and we made the most of every minute!  Libby celebrated her first Hanukkah, Christmas and New Year's and was certainly showered with too many gifts!  We are sincerely thankful to everyone!

The day after Christmas she turned 9 months old - so hard to believe.  She has now been on the "outside" as long as she was on the "inside."  She has changed so much, crawling and pulling up all over the place.  She is constantly trying to communicate with us and definitely has a strong little personality that for now is adorable, but I will admit gives me a slight sense of foreboding for the future!

We hope that every had a Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Also, I have put our December photos on our Shutterfly site.  You can see them here.  

No comments: