Saturday, April 18, 2009

Busy Spring

Its been pretty busy around here lately with a certain somebody turning one year old, not to mention birthdays for me and Eric, as well as Easter. We've had lots of family in town from both sides and sometimes I feel like I need to build an addition just to store all of Libby's loot!

Birthday & Easter Pics







Libby is walking more and more now, although she's still timid about it and often prefers to crawl. She and I have been super busy with playgroup lately and will probably stay that way assuming the weather continues to be nice - everyone is so excited to be outside finally. Today we attended a party at our local park for all of the March/April birthdays in our playgroup. It was sunny and warm and I think everyone had a great time. I've included a few pictures from today below. Enjoy!





No comments: