Sometimes I just can't believe how old my little baby is getting. We go to her 15-month appointment at the pediatrician on Wednesday! Her walking (almost running) is so steady now, she can eat a ton of different kinds of foods, and her vocabulary skills and comprehension amaze me everyday. She still only says a few words of her own, but she understands almost everything we say to her. (Which only makes it more frustrating when she chooses not to obey...)
I downloaded pictures from my camera recently and couldn't believe this one when I saw it. She looks SO GROWN UP! What happened to my baby? Sigh.

On a lighter note, we've been having some fun pool times lately now that the weather is starting to cooperate. We've been going to both our neighborhood pool as well as a pool at my friend's parents' home. Here are some recent pics.



No comments:
Post a Comment