Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Update and New Pictures on Shutterfly


Its been a while since there was a "real" post, and this unfortunately will probably be it until after the baby comes. Right now I'm about 38 weeks and have no indication that this little one is in any more of a hurry than her sister was. I fully expect to need an induction sometime after my due date, and will be totally shocked if anything happens sooner!

That being said, we do have the nursery mostly ready, newborn clothes washed, diapers bought, etc. We were just saying last night that we should probably pack bags "just in case" but again, I doubt there is any real hurry.

Otherwise things are going pretty well - we've all been sick off and on pretty much the whole winter. I blame it mostly on Libby starting preschool, but I think this winter has been bad in general for germs. I'm really hoping we can keep the baby healthy for a good long while and the rest of us too!

The next time I post will probably be to announce a new member of our family, but in the meantime I have posted our November and December photos to Shutterfly.

No comments: