What a total doll. I think she is looking more like mommy these days!
Thanks, Julie! We can't wait to meet Emma and get the two girls together....one of these days!
She is just gorgeous and those eyes are amazing! I can't wait to meet her. We are having a party this summer and would love for you guys to join us. As soon as we pick a date I will let you know!Susanna
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a total doll. I think she is looking more like mommy these days!
Thanks, Julie! We can't wait to meet Emma and get the two girls together....one of these days!
She is just gorgeous and those eyes are amazing! I can't wait to meet her. We are having a party this summer and would love for you guys to join us. As soon as we pick a date I will let you know!
Susanna
Post a Comment