Friday, June 27, 2008

3 Months Old

While Libby is upstairs pretending to take a nap (or I guess I'm the one who is pretending...) I thought I'd give a quick update.  Its so hard to believe that she's been here 3 months!  She is sleeping pretty well at night - she goes straight through sometimes, but not consistently yet.  Naps are more of a challenge.  She takes them, but they are very brief and not on any sort of schedule yet.  

She has gotten so much more interactive.  She smiles ALL the time now, and even gives a squeal or almost laugh if you do something she really likes.  I think a full blown laugh is just around the bend!  She has rolled from belly to back and back to belly one time each, but has yet to repeat either feat.  

Here are some recent pictures:

At the neighborhood pool the other day.  Eric and I had a blast - I'm not sure that Libby cared one way or the other.  




And of course Gentry loves her new buddy...


Okay...pretend nap is decidedly OVER!  

1 comment:

Julie said...

wow, such a big girl! Jamie, you look great!