Sunday, September 28, 2008

Six Months Old!


Libby was six months old on Friday and she is officially sitting!  She actually sat for the first time (without toppling after a few seconds) on September 17th, and in the last 10 days or so she has improved tremendously.  She can reach far to the front or side for toys without falling over and she's even gone from sitting to belly somewhat gracefully a few times!

I absolutely LOVE this age.  Libby has such a little personality now, and she makes her preferences well known!  That being said, she is a very happy and easy-going baby despite a touch of stranger anxiety.  I feel like she is learning and discovering new things every day and I find myself just staring at her in awe.  

I will post the September/6 month photos soon, but in the meantime here is our little "baby-sitter."



6 months ago...

No comments: