Our friends Courtney, Segev, and their brand new baby boy, Ezra, came to visit us this weekend. They were en route from NC to their new home in Boston. It was great catching up with them and meeting baby Ezra. For those who may have been following along, this concludes the Tale of the Three Preggos. Here's a recap:
January 2008 (Courtney is about 13 weeks pregnant, I'm about 31 weeks, and Heather is about 20 weeks, I think?)

May 2008 (Libby is 5 weeks old, Heather is 8 months pregnant)
June 2008 (Libby is 3 months old, Meridian is about 2 weeks old, and Courtney is about 35 weeks pregnant?)
P.S. - Courtney, I guess I lose my own bet.
P.P.S. - Yes, I cut my hair.
2 comments:
Awww! Cute series of photos! I can't believe how fast time is flying...
But which lady will win Ezra's hand?
Cute Jamie.
Post a Comment