I just recently went to upload our recent photos to our Shutterfly page and realized that I hadn't uploaded any photos since May! Oh well - better late than never I suppose.
You can view all of our photos on our Shutterfly page by clicking here.
Here's a little recap about what's been going on here:
Eric and I celebrated our 5th Wedding Anniversary! Its so hard to believe we've been married for 5 years and together for 8! To celebrate, we headed off to one of our favorite locales, the Outer Banks of North Carolina for three whole nights without Libby! Although we certainly missed her, we had a wonderful time relaxing, sleeping in, and going out after 7pm at night. My parents watched her and Gentry in Richmond for us and they all had a great time as well.
Shortly after we returned, we basically unpacked, did laundry, and repacked for a trip up to Long Island to visit the Kronman side of the family. Libby attended her first Lobster BBQ in Eastport and had a great time. I admit I was a little nervous since we were seriously pushing bedtime, but she was a trooper and did great. She ate corn on the cob and watermelon off the rind all by herself. She and I even went down a giant inflatable slide!
Our little baby is solidly a toddler now, tantrums and all. She has plenty of preferences and certainly makes them known. She's learning new words left and right and loves to point out things when we ask her, "Where is ____?" She's also saying more two word phrases now, such as "Mama, up?" (for me to pick her up) and "Mo' mo' toast" (more toast), etc. I admit some of the more tantrum-filled days can be quite trying, but overall its incredibly rewarding watching her grow, explore, and learn new things.
2 comments:
love the beach photos
Yeah we're having the tantrum issues here too. :-)
Post a Comment