Check out these curls! Pretty exciting for a mom with stick straight hair!
Friday, August 14, 2009
Totally Trucks
Today Libby and I met some people from our playgroup at an event called Totally Trucks. I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but we'd heard from others that their kids enjoyed it in previous years, so we thought we'd check it out. The sweltering heat aside, it was actually a lot of fun. There were all sorts of "trucks" there including: a dump truck, a backhoe, those little "bobcat" tractors, a mail truck, and a fire truck. The backhoe was actually putting dirt into the dump truck, but all of the other trucks were parked and the kids were allowed in them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ooooh I feel the same way about curls!! Meridian has a little curly mullet growing in the back, and I'm so excited that she might have some real curls!
I am so impressed that Libby will go in the Ergo. Emma sat in it like twice! LOVE the curls too. I can share in your excitement about having a girl with curls when you have straight hair.
Post a Comment