Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Delinquent Blogger


Okay, so I knew when we started this blog that I wasn't likely to be the best updater...and what do you know?  I was right!  But I am trying...it doesn't help that Libby is still not the best napper, but we're working on it.  She is still the happiest baby that I know.  She "talks" to us constantly and gets so excited when we answer her!  We also started using her "Bumbo chair" (other moms know what I'm talking about) and she LOVES it.  See below:



Since I last posted, Libby has been to the doc and weighed in at 12 pounds, 3 ounces!  She seems big to us, but is smaller than most of the other same-age babies in my mommy group.  But she's healthy so its fine by us.  

2 weekends ago we drove down to Durham, NC for a co-ed baby shower and it was so much fun. Our friends Courtney and Segev are expecting in early August and we are really excited for them.  We also got to catch up with our friends Heather and Matt, whose little girl was born early June.  Before heading home, we also stopped in to see my good friend Laura and her daughter.  I sure hope someone has a boy soon, because we are just surrounded by baby girls!! Not that girls aren't wonderful, but they're going to need prom dates, right?!  It was a long, tiring drive, especially with a 3 month old, but definitely worth it to see so many dear friends.  




No comments: